WnSoft Forums

How do I convert Picutrestoexe to . . .

jeriline

jeriline,

Welcome to the Forum.

I have never done this, but I imagine that if you convert the show to an "avi" video file it would run on a video ipod. However, the file may be too large to fit on your ipod.

Check the video section of this Forum for information on how to convert you show to video.

Al,

ipod and similar units like the Archos have up to 60 GIG of memory so I don't think that space will be a problem.

A friend goes out biking on weekends and records every trip he does via web-cam and Archos Storage Device.

No problem - AVIs are small compared with MPEG etc.

DaveG

Dave,

I agree that the avi's that your friend is recording via his web cam would be quite small compared to the avi's that result from converting a 1024x768 pte show to video. The avi files from a pte show are much larger than the resulting mpeg's after compression. There is really no comparison between pte "videos" and those from webcams and the video clips from some still cameras in terms of quality.

But, as you say, a 1 or 2-Gb pte avi file will fit nicely on a 30-Gb storage device. :)