WnSoft Forums

Repeating images

Flowerpowermel

I have created a finished PTE file and when I play it on differant computers it repeats an image over and over again but the sound continues and then the sequence catches up and finishes. It doesn't always happen and is fine when replayed on the computer I made it on. The computers I am playing it on are quite powerful, the finished sequence is 27.7mb. Is it because the images are too close together but why is it ok sometimes? I need to be confident if sending it to a competition. I am playing it from the harddrive not a CD. Any ideas anyone!

Melanie

. Is it because the images are too close together but why is it ok sometimes? I need to be confident if sending it to a competition. I am playing it from the harddrive not a CD. Any ideas anyone!

Melanie

The most likely reason is that you have placed images too close together. The minimum gap between images is dependent on computer available resources. On my system, I need to leave a gap of atleast 0.5 secs between shots.

Jeff