WnSoft Forums

Using The Forum

jevans

I have noticed that, when replying to a particular post, that it does not seem to matter whether the "toggle multi-quote" button is clicked or not. I always seem to get the full contents of the post I am replying to at the beginning of my reply. Is this what is supposed to happen?

Jeff

Jeff

I am noticing that even tho i have read all posts the main icon of a section still shows that there are posts still unread.

possibly Igor should be checking in with Invision Power Board - the last time queer things happened the site had been hacked

and

yes allow cookies is enabled

and

I will further qualfy that it does not happen all the time

ken

Just an Experiment....

There are 2 Reply Buttons at the end of the Page...Quote/Reply...and lower down...Add Reply beside New topic.

I have selected the ...Add Reply Button for this Post and I wonder will Kens Post be added on top of my Reply.

Brian.Conflow.

Quik Edit:- The Post above is standing in it's own Window

I generally use the "Add reply" button. I go mental when I see the whole of a previous post quoted particularly when it is the one immediate. Brian has used my preferred method. If I want to quote I usually copy and paste.

Ron [uK]