WnSoft Forums

Happy Beginner

katiejervis

I'd love to hear from other who use this program for wedding proofing!!

I created my first slideshow today in pics to exe! The slideshow, accompanied by contact-type sheets - 2x2 inch thumbnails (with image numbers of course) was my proofing method, along with an online gallery through my website (gallery hosted by printroom.com). Creating the slideshow was quite simple overall and very cool! I did keep it EXTREMELY basic this time but am excited to play and get creative in the future! It's a dream come true - my days of including 600+ proofs in proof albums as a standard offering is over! Adios to the added cost and up to 7-8 hours post production time putting hundreds/stacks of photos in order (two shooters and multiple cameras) and fighting with tight album sleeves. I'd be curious to know of others' experience with this program (PTE). Does the "disable print screen" capability really work? If not is it even that big of an issue with the low res files? Does anyone give it an expiration date? One photographer I highly respect (I'd attended seminars) programs the slideshow to delete after six weeks. Of course the couple can purchase one after that point.

Can't wait to hear from others!

Katie

www.katiejervis.com

p.s. Thanks again KEN for your help earlier today... you're fantastic!!!

I was asked to create a tutorial DVD for Wedding Photographers and did so a year or so ago and it has proved to be very popular.

It covers all I could think of at the time and has 6 hours of videos and demos on it.

http://www.beckhamdigital.co.uk/weddigitalslide.htm

Barry