WnSoft Forums

playback problem with slideshow

tommy

hi all, i have produced a slideshow 250 slides and 7 pieces of music. (some of you will know about it). i have it saved in a folder within my documents and when i open in my pc it it plays great, smooth and the synchronized music is perfect. unfortunatley when i copy the file to disc in my cd writer to play on a computer the photos are fine but the music is not in line with the slides and is a little shaky and misses a few notes. it is an aplication file acording to the properties info. also when i burned it in ulead dvd factory 4 and created a video cd this way the quality is abysmal. blurry and not acceptable. i was hoping i would not need anymore help with this but so far all i have achieved is to put the show together. any help is appreciated, tom

Tommy

playing from a cd is not recommended as the playing computer may not have enough power to do it smoothly

it is better top copy and paste from the cd to the other computer and run it from there

cannot comment on your ulead dissatisfaction

ken

thank Ken, i will try your sugestion with the show. i have been wondering if i have a 'drive' problem. it is only the good comments from satisfied members of this forum that keep me thinking it is a problem my end and not the programmes p2e and ulead. i have had more than my share of difficulties so far. i will keep at it though. thanks again Ken, tom