WnSoft Forums

Version 5.0

fitzner

:ph34r: ohhhh a bit nervous and scared but anyway I guess I'll break the ice since I don't have much to loose and my old 98 win98 386 MLX PII will not work with the new version anyway but Igor, I believe you said we would have the first Beta the first two weeks in Feb. which was latter then you thought anway. So, can you give us an update on was up!! Not mad or anything but I do go to my computer and punch in the forum page like it was the holy grail and well you know the rest so please forgive my exitement.

Harry

p.s. hey why after almost two years on this forum I"m still average? (joking) Actually, I did have another older log in but when we went from the very first forum program to the next and the next I got lost, but who's counting!!

Harry,

I was not quite sure who is going to hospital, you or your old 98 win98 386 MLX PII, but anyway good luck to you both. I just was for one week at the hospital for an operation and it didn't hurt at all ...well ... my wife was the one to be operated.

why after almost two years on this forum I"m still average?

Hummm... I was thinking of putting my "Advanced Member" title to auction. Anyone interested can bide a price :D

Granot

Hi Harry

Good luck at the hospital we'll be thinking of you & hoping the computer has twins :D

Should we send cigars or nappies (diapers?) pink or blue ?

Only kidding - take care!

Can I auction my "dumb blonde title" too Granot?

Though after all these clicks looking for the next version, maybe that should be dumb "grey".

Still feel patient though as I know what a superb program version 5.0 will be when it is delivered.

Think I'll have a Big Five OH party for it ...... :D

drinks all round ...... on line of course .... champagne by the bucketful ...

Don't forget we've got the 321 International Challenge at Aldbourne on Sunday.

hope some of you can "pop over" - tickets on the door & more info here

Love Maureen