WnSoft Forums

Error

diapo2

I have pictoexe 4.4. I created a slideshow a month ago and now wanted to edit it, but when I opened it, it said "Error." I saved it on CD and even when I open that version, it gives me an error message saying that it cannot display the pictures or the music. what is going on?

you cannot edit what is on a cd unless you copy and paste the contents of a cd to a folder on your hard drive

you will also have to describe the error message to us for the members to be of any help to you

also

you should have a folder with the original show in it as well as all components of the show in the folder

ken

I have pictoexe 4.4. I created a slideshow a month ago and now wanted to edit it, but when I opened it, it said "Error." I saved it on CD and even when I open that version, it gives me an error message saying that it cannot display the pictures or the music. what is going on?

More details: The slideshow is saved in a folder on my computer. When I open it, it gives me a message "ERRORS FOUND" and lists all the picture and sound files as "Not found." All the picture and sound files are listed, but as not found. Thank you, Ken

The indications are that either the images and music or the *.pte file are no longer in their original positions which would be indicated by the file lines in the Error box.

When producing a show your first action should be to create a specific folder into which you can copy and save everything you do for that production.

Ron [uK]