WnSoft Forums

slides going at different rate on other PCs

shec

Twice I have created an exe show where the slides were going at a different rate when played on another computer. First time it was synched to the beat of the music, and was completely out of synch on other computers. This time, they are all evenly timed, but on another computer it just flashes some of the slides very quickly. Is there a setting that I'm missing? Is there something I can do to remedy this?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Sheila

Sheila

It is not a good practice to try running from the cd - depending on the file size affects the performance -- you are better off copying to the desktop and running from there, and delete it weh done if you so wish

ken

btw

welcome to the forum

:)

Did you use the time-line to synchronize your show ? It was my first mistake when I begin with PTE with the same problem as yours

Oh, I didn't realize that the performance would be different when running it off the disc. Thanks for that tip.

Also, yes, I did use the timeline in that first one to synch the pics to the beat. Is there something else I should have done instead?

Thanks for the feedback!

Sheila

I have had same problem

several programs that I created on main machine then tried to play back on laptop

playback both from cd .........& as well loaded to hard drive

all of the shows the timeline was used

same problem.....the sync was off when played back on several different machines not just laptop

could it be in the original copy to a cd ?

this is very concerning to me

thanks any help as well