WnSoft Forums

Error Message in PicsToExe

Cynthia

Hi everyone,

I am really hoping that someone out there can help me. I have to have a show ready in three hours.

I have all the music synced to the show but everytime I try and run a preview of the show I keep getting this message:

"You should disable personalized music of slides to activate synchronization by music"

I am completely stumped as to what to do here - can anyone help?

Thanks.

Cynthia

PS When I run the play on the timeline, it is fine

Hi everyone,

I am really hoping that someone out there can help me. I have to have a show ready in three hours.

I have all the music synced to the show but everytime I try and run a preview of the show I keep getting this message:

"You should disable personalized music of slides to activate synchronization by music"

I am completely stumped as to what to do here - can anyone help?

Thanks.

Cynthia

PS When I run the play on the timeline, it is fine

Hi Cynthia,

It sounds like you have music set to one paticular slide and this is causing a conflict in the sync of the show. You need to check for slides which have the own music attached and remove this. The quickest way to do this is ti remove the project sound and run a preview. This will hopefully cause the slide sound to play. You then go to this slide and remove the sound file then re isert the project sound. Hope this works,

Alan

Hi Alan,

My husband eventually found the problem after I was totally frustrated by it all. It seems that on some of the slides I had clicked "play background music". Once we removed that all seemed to work fine.

Thanks for your advice.

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia,

It sounds like you have music set to one paticular slide and this is causing a conflict in the sync of the show. You need to check for slides which have the own music attached and remove this. The quickest way to do this is ti remove the project sound and run a preview. This will hopefully cause the slide sound to play. You then go to this slide and remove the sound file then re isert the project sound. Hope this works,

Alan