WnSoft Forums

Cancer Operation

fitzner

:) Well, not that I am trying to take precedence over the new version 5.00 etc. I am reading all the entries and I am amazed at with some of the people don't seem to realize that is is just a Beta and partial at that. Now I am recovering quite well and walking very much daily and working with this continent (spelling) ordeal. This is actually the worst part of the whole deal but I will eventually get this over with.

Now I will just be patient and wait for the new version to be finalized and use the old graphical engine with whatever improvements it renders for my old machine. I actually can't even observe Igors samples as it gives me many error messages etc. So, I expect that even when this is all finished I wont enjoy any of the presentations of Pan/etc. that people produce.

Now when I move to Arkansas my Aunt has DSL and a faster more modern computer and I hope that I can use that machine to do work on.

If I did this right the attachment shows my computer and what I have or what I don't have for the new version.

Harry

Belaric.htm