WnSoft Forums

Repeating

Ednys

Firstly thank you Igor and your team for developing this new aspect to an already great program. :D

I downloaded it and started to try to learn some of the new functions using Lin Evans tutorials. Thank you Lin for your input as well. :D

I have only used two slides at the moment and used some of the pan and zoom features for practice purposes, but when I preview the sequence plays the two slides and then repeats itself in perpetuation.

I do have the close show after last slide ticked in the main window.

The answer is probobly something quite simple but I can not see how to stop it yet so help would be appreciated.

I have not used any music at the moment whilst in the learning mode, with a dunces cap on. ;)

Also can someone technical please explain one other thing: On the Screen page there is a box 5:4 PC ETC Is this figure the usual one to use unless you have or are making a show for wide screen etc.

Thank you

Glenys :huh:

Hi Glenys,

For the beta, the "close show" is disabled and it will only loop. Just press "ESC" to get out.

This will be changed so you can set the slideshow to end in the release or possibly in later beta's.

Yes, with version 5 you will also be able to set the aspect ratio for wide screen - but for "most" computer display screens use 5:4

Lin