WnSoft Forums

Music Sync to a very short slide show

Bill Artman

Hello;

I am using PTE 4.48. When I have a very short slide show with 15 or 17 images, I would like to add music. The problem is I never can find a song that is short enough to sync the length of the song to the few number of slides so each slide won't be on the screen for a very long time.

In the music sync bar, is there a way to tell PTE to fade our the music when the show reaches the last slide?

Is there an easy way to do this without using another program such as Audacity, etc. to make the song shorter?

Thanks for your help! Have a great week!

Hello;

In the music sync bar, is there a way to tell PTE to fade our the music when the show reaches the last slide?

Is there an easy way to do this without using another program such as Audacity, etc. to make the song shorter?

Thanks for your help! Have a great week!

Bill,

There is no facility in PTE to edit the attached sound files. You have to do this separately to get the correct length, volume, fade, etc using an audio editor.

Jeff

Bill,

There is no facility in PTE to edit the attached sound files. You have to do this separately to get the correct length, volume, fade, etc using an audio editor.

Jeff

Thank you Jeff for your reply. I thought that you may need an external sound editor. It sure would be nice if PTE would let you do some very basic editing like make a song shorter with a fade ending.

Thanks again for your help!