WnSoft Forums

Still waiting for my Key

Sundstrom

I purchased picturesToEXE yesterday and am still waiting for a response on how to get my key. Emailed support this morning and have not yet had a response. Is this normal? Can anyone help me out here?

Normally you would receive your unlock key almost immediately. Do you have some type of "spam" blocking at your ISP? The reason I ask is that the key is generally delivered as a text attachment to an email. In some cases your provider's email server may block what it incorrectly believes to be spam or a potentially dangerous file attachment and you may not see it or know that it was sent.

You may want to email and ask for a zipped unlock key rather than the normal text attachment. In the majority of cases the text attachment works fine but in some cases (perhaps yours) one's email server makes unwarranted decisions and either blocks the email completely or corrupts the attachment (it happened to me).

I know Igor and the developers have been very busy with working on version 5 and there has been greatly increased activity in the past couple of weeks so they may be slower than normal responding to emails, but they will indeed get back to you. Meanwhile you might contact your provider and ask them to temporarily turn off any blocking which may be affecting your email reception because any bounced emails will automatically be resent for a period of time.

Best regards,

Lin

Since the purchase page wouldnt allow me to use a hotmail account I used my government account that I have at work. I suspect there may be some kinda block on it, so I email support from my gov account asking them to send (or resend) the info to both my gov account and the hotmail account.

Of course it goes without saying, I cant get the gov account to disable any filters. Which means, assuming all this IS the reason, I need to get it sent to my hotmail account...which I hope they will do.

Anyone know the email address the key would be coming from? That way I can add it to hotmails safe list.

Since the purchase page wouldnt allow me to use a hotmail account I used my government account that I have at work. I suspect there may be some kinda block on it, so I email support from my gov account asking them to send (or resend) the info to both my gov account and the hotmail account.

Of course it goes without saying, I cant get the gov account to disable any filters. Which means, assuming all this IS the reason, I need to get it sent to my hotmail account...which I hope they will do.

Anyone know the email address the key would be coming from? That way I can add it to hotmails safe list.

That would be: support@wnsoft.com

Best regards,

Lin