WnSoft Forums

replaying presentation

blanco

I'm using pte 4.48. When my presentaion ends I prefer my final slide remain on screen, and I would like to add the option of adding buttons to replay (or exit) the presentation. I do not want it to repeat until esc is pressed. I do not seem to find any option to 'replay' in object editor, or am I missing something?

Hello - welcome to the forum

I do not want it to repeat until esc is pressed.

This will exit you to windows and will not replay

In " Project Options " - " Main " - choose " When show ends keep last slide on screen "

On your last slide - using " Object Editor " - default button, a picture - or your own design of a button brought into the Object Editor as a picture.

Use the " Action " - " Run application and exit " - In the " Enter program name " - enter your " project_name .EXE " - this will repeat your presentation.

On the other button use " Action " - " Exit ".

post-14-1151912821_thumb.jpg

post-14-1151912872_thumb.jpg

Reply has been edited.

I'm using pte 4.48. When my presentaion ends I prefer my final slide remain on screen, and I would like to add the option of adding buttons to replay (or exit) the presentation. I do not want it to repeat until esc is pressed. I do not seem to find any option to 'replay' in object editor, or am I missing something?

Thank you for your help. I've sucessfully achieved my objective by selecting, Run application and exit, in object editor. I run the autorun exe. I added to the cd and it replays PTE exe. file. It seems so obvious now, thanks for pointing this out.