WnSoft Forums

More Improvements in Stage Effect

Lin Evans

One of our forum members, Henn, was kink enough to send me a link to a picture of La Fenice in Venitia, which though of low resolution was already correct in perspective and made, I think, a better source for the stage curtain effects.

So I added another spot to Dom's addition, added a stage curtain lighting effect, some minor changes and some more slides just to get a feel for how it might be used.... Zipped file containing all elements plus executable for anyone wanting to play....

Best regards,

Lin

http://www.lin-evans.net/p2e/stage3.zip

Very good, much better than the previous. Now we are getting closer to what is needed here. I would stilll like to see a normal slide show (like the ones made with 4.48) played full screen with just the 'Curtains' as an opening sequence.

I guess that the low resolution image thing, will be sorted eventually, that is the only thing that is spoiling this utility at the moment.

Ron

Ron

I have just added a piece in the other thread on the curtains topic, which may be of interest.

Ron [uK]