WnSoft Forums

On top in desktop

morasoft

Not sure of what you mean with this question, can you give us more details of what you are trying to do please?

Ron

He asked the same question some time ago and finally in Spanish with the translation:

==========

"Hello, I am going to put my message in Spanish, since in ingles I do not find out to me. I am making a presentation with a called program "formulagraphic", of the sort of Neobook, Builder Multimedia... and a problem has arisen me when I want to connect it with a file exe done with Picture to exe. The problem is that if at certain moment that I want that the file of Picture is executed to exe from the FormulaGraphic, if I press the screen of FomulaGraphic with the mouse before exe of Picture is executed to exe, the presentation of picture to exe is behind FormulaGraphic in the screen of the computer and it is not possible to be seen. This would be solved if feasible of Picture to exe had the property to see itself on any thing that this then in the screen, is to say that it can happen to first plane when it is being executed. Thanks. I hope that somebody understands Spanish and it reads it."

Ken

===========

It doesn't seem that any of us have an answer to this question. To do what he is asking would require controlling Windows rather than the other way around. Normal executable code doesn't allow hooks into the operating system to control the order of presentation when two or more competiting programs vie for position. It's sort of like PhotoShop where you have the ability to bring one layer to the top or send it to the bottom. This can be done within a program but not within an operating system unless there is some provision made allowing this by the operating system itself.

Lin