WnSoft Forums

Converting Powerpoint presentation to picturestoexe presentation

byellan

Is there a simple way to convert or import a powerpoint presentation into picturestoexe without individually importing each frame?

Hi,

Welcome to the forum! I'm afraid there is no way to convert or import Powerpoint presentations.

Best regards,

Lin

Actually, in Powerpoint 2003 you can save Powerpoint slides as JPG or PNG files directly using File/Save As and selecting the format you want. There is an option to save a single slide or all the slides in a Powerpoint presentation. These could then be moved over to PTE. I'm not sure which versions of Powerpoint have this capability but it sure exists in my version of Office 2003. As Ken points out, you will need to reconstruct the fades and timing but the slides are preserved as built in Powerpoint. I suppose that if you have sequential reveal of bulleted items in Powerpoint that it would be easier to build the sequence from scratch in Photoshop for use in PTE.

Best wishes..

Bruce

PowerPoint in PTE was dealt with by Ian Bateman Wantage Camera Club in October, 2005. If you go to PTE Presentations, links to Members, and look down the list you might like to ask Ian again. He said that he had included a Powerpoint show inside a PTE show. Whether this is exactly what you want I am not sure but perhaps it helps. John