WnSoft Forums

Error message

Nettleton

Hi Ken

My OS is Windows XP, with service pack 2, and I am using the lastest beta of V 5 of P2E. Am trying to emulate the action I was taking when the error occurred but to be honest I can't remember exactly how it occurred. I have been exploring Google with the heading Allocation Leakage Memory Report but I am not sufficiently technically literate to understand what I am seeing there. I will keep trying to recreate the situation where the message came up and will post any further information I obtain. Thanks for your interest.

Best regards - Nettleton

Nettleton,

This was a problem in the first beta of v.5, but Igor fixed it - until now, that is. I, too, received the same message (but only once) with the new beta. I'm waiting for it to repeat so I can give Igor more explicit details about how it occurred as I'm sure he will want to know.

I have just experienced the 'Allocation Leakage Memory Report' again - I had just closed down P2E V5, lastest beta, when it appeared. The numbers are different on this report though - see below. Is there anything I should be doing???? I look forward to comments.

post-981-1157377082_thumb.jpg

I have just experienced the 'Allocation Leakage Memory Report' again - I had just closed down P2E V5, lastest beta, when it appeared. The numbers are different on this report though - see below. Is there anything I should be doing???? I look forward to comments.

This is something Igor will want to have a look at. I haven't noticed it again myself, but am keeping an eye out for it. Anyone else still experiencing this error message with v.5, beta 5, should also report in.

Nettleton,

Thank you for letting me know about this problem! But please don't worry, it will not appear again in the next betas. It's our quality-test.

1) Does it appear when you closed main program of PicturesToExe or after closing slide show?

2) You have beta 5 installed or latest test pre-beta 6 I posted on the forum several days ago?

Hi Igor

Thank you for your response - The Memory Allocation Report appeared, in this instance, when I had closed the main programme of Pictures to Exe. I am using latest test pre beta 6. Hope this information is helpful.

Regards - Nettleton

ok Igor - I'll unstall beta 6 and revert to 5. Sorry - I missed the fact that the beta 6 build was to check problems. The trouble is there is so much activity on the Forum, it's difficult to keep up! It's also addictive ....!! Regards - Nettleton