WnSoft Forums

FP overflow

lazarus

Ok so i made a big show with PTE 4.48 and when i preview it or make a .exe it gives me a error.

"Exeption EOverflow in moddule jenn.exe at 0006894d floating point overflow"

The file is 21.9 MB and happens on not only my computer but any computer that you try to watch. All pics are under 350k. I found that if you hit the Esc button at the 2nd to last slide is dose not lock up and will exit out. I have tryed alsorts of settings and can not fix it. Help this show is very imported and must work since most famliy members will not know how to unlock there computer. i have made other small shows in learning and have not had this problem.

Now i have a computer with:

AMD Sempron 3000+

Diamond Radeon 9600XT

1 gig of ram

win xp

no virus

So i do not think it's the computer mine or other wiss.

thanks

lazarus – Welcome to the forum

Can you give some more details as to the construction of your show?

For instance have you used “ Customized Synchronization

If customized sync, you may want to look at the problem slide area in the timeline. ( second slide from the end ) ( possible transition points are too close together )

Will your show run OK – without the music?.

Are you using Mp3 music files and are they joined as one file?.

Yes i am using “ Customized Synchronization “ most sildes are on for 2 sec with 1 sec of transition. I have tryed to delete the last few slides but this only moves the error too the new last slide.

How do you want me to send the file to you, email, ftp? Do you want the exe file or the pte file or both?

I do want to say that i look at proshow gold but it would crash, and i like pics toexe a lot more.

Thanks Steve

This problem happens because of damaged MP3 music file.

At ~2:38 position it has several damaged parts and our music player unfortunately falls when try to play it. In the future we'll try to prevent this falling, but however you'll hear two sound "clicks". WinAmp, Media Player also plays this file with sound "clicks".

No problem with correct MP3 file.

I recommend you to grab this audio track again from CD disc using exellent and free "Exact Audio Copy" program.