WnSoft Forums

BOOK EFFECT IN DVD

Ken Cox

BOOK EFFECT IN DVD

have just completed burning a 9 min show to dvd that i inserted a 3 page book effect provided to me by the hawk -- as with any framed picture we long ago discovered that frames wave on the right side when going to vcd,svcd or dvd -- in this case the vertical wave still exists -- while it gives the "book" effect a realistic look I dont think it will work with dvd without some improvement--

Hawk has tried changing the outer frame to a full screen white background -- now the picture has the wave

ken

but since the above posting i have done another dvd with the Hawk's latest full screen revision -- get rid of the black the wave is hardly noticeable on the picture -- maybe it was an early coffee buzz :blink:

another 2 1/2 hrs for 9 mins show

while it was encoding I thought i would get a couple more picts and buy another 100 spindle of dvd's -- on way uptown to the gardens the muffler fell off my truck, so no picts and no spindle shopping - by the time i got home i hada pretty good flat spot on muffler - quote i had for muffler and pipes was $550 - have wired it up to get to shop asap in morn :angry:

ken