WnSoft Forums

To unite two examples

k280944

Recien estoy aprendiendo a usar el Programa PicturesToExe, y en los ejemplos publicados en la pagina de DomSharing, estoy sustituyendo los Fotos por mis propias Fotos.

Como se puede unir varios Ejemplos en un solo trabajo ?

Al abrir un archivo exe, el que estoy usando se cierra.

Recien I am learning to use the PicturesToExe Program, and in the examples published in the pagina of DomSharing, I am replacing the Photos by my own Photos. As it is possible to be united several Examples in a single work? When opening a file exe, the one that I am using closes

Silvia,

I'm sorry but I don't understand.

I don't speak spanish and even with BabelFish translator, I don't get your point.

Could you try to be more specific about your problem / wish ?

Thanks.

Hi Dom,

She is using some of your templates, the one's where he replaces your samples with his own images. He wants to combine the effects of several different templates in one executable file but doesn't know how to proceed. I think he needs to learn how to copy/paste the pte files......

Lin

It appears to me that she's trying to combine exe's, not pte's.

Yes, but the way you must do it is to combine the pte's then create an executable. What she really needs to do is learn how to copy and paste pte's from various shows to create the executable. As with any executable code, multiples can't be combined into one so I doubt that is really what she wants, just the end effect.

Best regards,

Lin

Hola,

Disculpen por no poder escribir correctamente en Ingles.

Yo vivo en Peru.

Lo que solicitaba consejo es , por ejemplo de dos archivos pte, por ejemplo :

Camera (PTE Masks.pte ) mas Film Strip.pte, abrirlos a la vez, y con mis propias fotos crear un resumen de ambos, y asi ir aprendiendo como se trabajan las fotos.

De la pagina Link de Dom Sharing , Granot's Utilities for PTE ,baje un archivo "combine Pte", pero no me ayudo a unir los dos archivos.

Gracias.

Silvia

Hello, Excuse not to write correctly in Ingles.

I live in Peru.

I asked for advice , for example of two archives pte, for example: Camera (PTE Masks.pte) + Film Strip.pte , to open them simultaneously, and with my own photos to create a summary of both, and asi to be learning as the photos work.

Of the pagina Link's Dom Sharing, Granot's for Utilities PTE, lowers a file "combines Pte", but I do not help myself to unite archives both.

Thanks.

Ok Silvia,

I hope I understood what you would like.

I assume you want to copy slides of several .pte project into a single .pte project.

Here is how to do (thanks to Hawk who gave the solution here) :

In PTE, in the slide list, select the slides you want to copy with your mouse, right click on one of them and choose " Copy Slide“.

*** Do not close PTE.

Click on “ File “, then "New" and in the slide List, right click and “Paste Slide“

This does copy all the “ Objects & Animation “ of the slides.

Click on "Save as" <the name of your pte project>.

If you want to copy slides of an other .pte project, open it.

Once opened, in the slide list, select the slides you want to copy, right click on them and choose " Copy Slide“.

*** Do not close PTE.

Click on “ Open" and choose <the name of your pte project>.pte.

Once opened, in the slide List, select the slide where you want to paste the copied slides, right click on it and “Paste Slide“.

If you really don't succeed, tell me exactly what slides of which project you want to have in the same project and I will do it for you.

PS : Thank you guys to help silvia and I to understand each other.