WnSoft Forums

Using PicsToExe on other computers

crawf

Can anyone help:

I'm unable to open my presentation on other computers and i was wondering what, if any other programs will support the slideshow i have created for a friends birthday. As the function centre doesn't have picsToExe I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to use this slideshow I've put hours into producing!

HELP :(

Can anyone help:

I'm unable to open my presentation on other computers and i was wondering what, if any other programs will support the slideshow i have created for a friends birthday. As the function centre doesn't have picsToExe I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to use this slideshow I've put hours into producing!

HELP :(

have your Slideshow open in PTE go to "File> Create slideshow as" this will create an EXE file, This exe file will be saved in your slideshow folder Write this File to a CD and that will play on any Computer.

good luck RayC

Crawf,

Is your friend's computer a "mac"? If so, then PTE will not play on it (unless it is very fast, with lots of memory, and has special software to allow it to emulate a pc.)

Guest Techman1

RayC,

Did you create your slideshow as a *.exe file? If so, do you get an error on the PC that you are trying to play the slideshow on? Which version of PTE are you using? The Beta version requires PC's to have at least a 32mb video card in it if you are using the Pan & Zoom features, otherwise if you are using Version 4.x, it should work fine.

Let us know a little more about the problems you are experiencing so someone can pinpoint the error and offer a specific solution.

Thanks & good luck to you!

Fred