WnSoft Forums

Update - different DVD selection...

Lin Evans

I managed to find a few DVD-R blanks from another brand and now can burn usable DVD's. They appear to work fine in a couple of our systems so will try on DVD player connected to TV tomorrow.

Though the DVD blanks I have been using work fine with creating DVD's Using Ulead Movie Factory, Nero and other DVD burning programs, they don't seem to work with P2E but not an issue as long as it works with other brands. Hopefully everything will work well with TV tomorrow.

The burn speed is much, much quicker with P2E than with either Nero or Ulead. Quality is superb.

Best regards,

Lin

I too have found that the rendering and burn speed with PTE is much faster than with Nero or Premiere Elements. Could this be one reason for some people not being able to play their disks? I'm not saying that this is the case here, but sometimes "faster" means "more errors".

I have been using TDK DVD-RW and inexpensive TDK DVD-R disks from Costco with no problem reading so far. I find the -RW disks work just as well as the -R disks, and I don't have to worry about making coasters.