WnSoft Forums

Beta 7

Harryal

Back to basics I'm afraid, for altho' I've been using PTE 4.something for a few years now I can't seem to get the V5 working.

I can customise a slide and press play to see the results but when I view it through the timeline or preview there is no modification or customisation of the slide. I also only get a black screen when I press preview if I have tried to customise a slide.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Harryal

Back to basics I'm afraid, for altho' I've been using PTE 4.something for a few years now I can't seem to get the V5 working.

I can customise a slide and press play to see the results but when I view it through the timeline or preview there is no modification or customisation of the slide. I also only get a black screen when I press preview if I have tried to customise a slide.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Harryal

Harryal,

welcome to the Forum!

Can you tell us how you are customizing the slides? If it is through use of the O/A features (e.g. adding objects, etc.) then you won't be able to see these objects in the timeline preview. You should see them when you press the main preview button at the bottom left of the main PTE window, though. You can also see the objects if you click once on the main preview window (the top right quadrant of the main PTE window), or highlight a slide in the slide list and then click on the tiny "slice of bread" icon at the bottom right of the main preview window. If this doesn't help, please give us some more information about how you are using PTE.