WnSoft Forums

Slightly off subject

Old John

Slightly off subject

In Computer Shopper for Jan 2007, issue 227 , DVD edition. (UK) a programme called ' BB FlashBack Express 1.5.3 is included on the Disc.

It is said to be the ideal tool for creating tutorials and training videos. I have installed it , registration is required but this went OK. As far as I can see you can record the steps in an application add cpmmentary and text boxes and output as Flash or AVI.

A special upgrade is available to the latest version for only 160 US Dollars. I think I will stay with the free version!

I hope this may be of some interest,

John

Slightly off subject

In Computer Shopper for Jan 2007, issue 227 , DVD edition. (UK) a programme called ' BB FlashBack Express 1.5.3 is included on the Disc.

It is said to be the ideal tool for creating tutorials and training videos. I have installed it , registration is required but this went OK. As far as I can see you can record the steps in an application add cpmmentary and text boxes and output as Flash or AVI.

A special upgrade is available to the latest version for only 160 US Dollars. I think I will stay with the free version!

I hope this may be of some interest,

John

Hi John,

It is of interest - thanks for the information! Many of us use one or more of these screen capture tools to make tutorials. There are a wide range of capabilities with these various software aids. Some strictly capture the screen with cursor and allow audio via a microphone or from wthin the displayed software. Others have specialized editing capabilities which allow the user to make text comments, highlight the position of the cursor, convert to AVI, MPEG, FLASH, etc., for playback and distribution. The prices range from around $25 US dollars to several hundred dollars depending on the capabilities and feature set of the software.

Best regards,

Lin