WnSoft Forums

Can I automatically set an entire slide show to transition by "fa

phoenixdoula

I'm brand new to this program, and am working on a slideshow. I don't like the effect of the changing transitions that the program automatically defaults to - and would like to use the simple fade in/fade out for all my slide shows - can I somehow set this as default, or do I have to manually change it for each slide.

I tried to search for the answer, but didn't really get anywhere.

I'm also wondering if there is an optimum image size/resolution I should be using.

Thanks

Jeanette

I'm brand new to this program, and am working on a slideshow. I don't like the effect of the changing transitions that the program automatically defaults to - and would like to use the simple fade in/fade out for all my slide shows - can I somehow set this as default, or do I have to manually change it for each slide.

I tried to search for the answer, but didn't really get anywhere.

I'm also wondering if there is an optimum image size/resolution I should be using.

Thanks

Jeanette

Hi, Jeanette! Welcome to the Forum.

There is an easy answer to this, but it is buried in the depths of all the menus and requires a roadmap to find it.

Click on "Project Options" and the "Effects" tab. On the top right-hand side you will find two small icons side-by-side. The right-hand one will uncheck all of the effects. Then simply check on "Fade in/out", and that is the only one which will play in your show, unless you want to customize a particular slide by clicking on "Customize slide / Effects", where you are still free to choose any particular effect you want for that slide. :)