WnSoft Forums

Possible to do batch mode to cover slide?

garic

You may want to look at my similar question and discussion going on in the topic of Beta #8:

LumenLux

post Jan 5 2007, 09:45 AM

Post #28

I am using V5 for a presentation of 200-300 slides. The photo files from camera are 3872x2592. (Same as 35mm, 2:3 ratio.) I want the PTE presentation to use the 4:3 ratio to fill my PC screen. I am content in most cases for the photos to be cropped equally left and right in order to fill the screen and leave no black borders at top and bottom.

It appears this can be accomplished in V5 by choosing the "Cover Slide" mode. This seems to require checking the "Cover Slide" box on each slide. In this case about 900 mouse clicks are required. Is it possible, or would it be possible to make a global option so all slides would take on the "Cover Slide" mode?

There is also a related topic about batch cropping for use in Version 4.48 (or for Ver. 5) if it can help you by avoiding the "Cover Slide" clicks on 500 slides.

Depending on the dimensions of your images you could also try "Actual Pixels" in Project options/Screen.

If your images are all the same height as your monitor pixel height it will do what you want.

If your images are all different heights - forget it.

DaveGee