WnSoft Forums

One Bug? and One Question?

goddi

I am still using 4.48. One thing that has me baffled every time I use the Nav Bar is that the arrows for 'Next Slide' and 'Previous Slide' seem to be reversed. The arrow that points to the left is labeled as 'Next' when I think it should be 'Previous'; the arrow that points to the right is labeled as 'Previous' when I think it should be labeled as 'Next'. Are these labeled backwards or is it is just me???

My next question has to do with '% of the screen to show slide images'. While I normally put this at 95%, I recently have tried using 100%. However, I can't get the show to take up the full screen. It always has a boarder around the image (the Full Screen mode is checked) and I have it at 100%. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks... Gary

Gary,

The problem is with the "customize" function. If you select to have only one button, the wrong one gets applied - I thought Igor had corrected that a while ago, but apparently not.

It only shows up if you deselect all but one of the buttons in "PO/Advanced/Customize".

Ok... I did not have the "Fit to Screen" checked. I figured using "100%" would have done the trick. However, only the left and right edges go all the way to the left and right. This must be happening because the images were scanned from slides and the aspect ratio is not 'right'. No problem. At least now I understand it takes "Fit to Screen" and "100%" to make it work.

Not sure why Ken's arrows work fine and mine do not. I remove the Help and Print buttons and the functions of my arrows get reversed.... Al seems to have found a similar problem with the Nav Bar buttons.

Thanks all for the Help... Gary