WnSoft Forums

v4 vs. V5 regarding slide rotation

LumenLux

Igor, this is either already known by you, or very minor if not known.

I made sequence in V4.48. In the process of prepping the photo files, I ended up with all photos standing vertically although they should have been lancscape format. So, quickly, I used V4.48 "rotate" on all slides in PTE. Created .exe file and it runs the proper orientation.

Then I opened the .pte file in V5u, and re-saved, so I could use Video Builder to make an .avi file. Now, in V5, I can not rotate the slides to landscape view. Is "rotate slides" not activated fully in V5 or is it a quirk between V4 then re-saving in V5 for Video Builder?

Thank you Ken. I guess I could have been paying a little closer attention to Bill's post (which I had read. :( )

What would I/we do without you being such a good librarian for all this good info. :)

I thought I was home free in V4 and just needed V5 for the AVI. I guess I will have to back up if I still want an .avi for a couple of people. (Durned Apple/Mac's anyway.)