WnSoft Forums

Need v448 projects with objects

Igor

We're testing now convertation of old projects with objects created in v4.48 to v5.00 format.

Please give me several projects with many objects on a slide. Remove all other slides from a project, leave only slide with complex objects.

It will help us make exact converting to a new objects format of v5.00

There is a first one enough complex here : Le jeux de Taquin (windowed mode, sound on the slides and more than 100 objects on some view also many functions "Go to slide number...)

I will put "Entre Loire et Seine" which is more normal slideshow with also many objects and another one which use "Customize logo"

I have sent you a very small menu file Igor which I used several years ago to open applications and other PTE shows. Let me know if you have any problems receiving it and I will post it on my web site.

I hope it helps.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Love Maureen

I have send you the links for 2 complete templates

Entre Loire et Seine and Vezelay

Most of options possibles with V4 are at least in on of them

"There is a first one enough complex"

JPD

locks my system up

see error message

ken

Quite normal Ken, it's a template for V4 with many objects and if you try to open it with V5, today it cann't work, and Igor hasn't put the translation for objects in actual V5 and sound B doesn't work to day and this template need sound B it's the reason of the error message.

If you open with V4, it's OK, I tested it 5 minutes ago.

Igor

If you go to the Links page on my website and download Sutton Camera Club AV Intro by clicking on the thumbnail of the Club logo bottom left, you will have a folder which includes the use of 4.48 Objects. There are member portraits around the logo and if the hand appears over some of them when you use the mouse a sequence will open up on a click.

Hope that is understood.

Ron [uK]