WnSoft Forums

DVD Recording with version 5

I know that the DVD burning option has been available for sometime now, but I only started to use it today!

It is brilliant and produces first class results. The quality on my plasma screen is fantastic.

However, I have noticed a problem - I burned 4 separate PTE slide shows on to a DVD and created a menu with these 4 shows. The menu appears on the screen perfectly and I am able to select any of the 4 shows to play but when I select either 1, 2 or 3 the DVD will play through all subsequent slide shows in sequence. I thought that it should return to the DVD menu after each show finishes and then wait for me to select the next show of my choice. Am I doing something wrong?

Ron

Guest Techman1

Ronnie,

Hello. Under the DVD Creation process did you go to the Project Options menu? If you look towards the bottom there is an Advanced Options section where you can click on the button "Return to menu after each title". This should make it go back to the main menu after each slideshow is played.

I hope this works okay for you. :)

Take care,

Fred

Ronnie,

Hello. Under the DVD Creation process did you go to the Project Options menu? If you look towards the bottom there is an Advanced Options section where you can click on the button "Return to menu after each title". This should make it go back to the main menu after each slideshow is played.

I hope this works okay for you. :)

Take care,

Fred

Hi Fred,

Thankyou for such a swift reply.

No I had not noticed the 'Return to menu after each title' option. I will immediately go and check this and see if it solves my problem.

Ron