WnSoft Forums

Digital Camera Club

fitzner

;) Hey guys, and yes I'm still here. I just silently read the forum at least 2x a week to read the latest!!

:lol: I have started a digital camera club which is from our church but we meet in my house, well rental perhaps for now!!

With so many members with much knowledge to share about digital cameras we are all learning much!! I have showed all of course my pressntations, after I lock the doors ALL of my best slide presentations and they are amazed!! We go out on assignments to shoot what ever and then produce a presentation on my computer for now and the pastor will show it to the congregation!! Sort of a trapped audience if you will, he he!!

So, we are looking at what could be fifteen members purchasing "Pictures to EXE" sort of a pre-requisite to joing the club, I told it is very reasonable to purchase the program and about the new beta testing and what it can do. I still do not have my new computer so it would be whomever has the most powerful computer will be the new host for meetings. "Wife" permitting!! I also told them that if they order the regular one now that they new release "SOME DAY" will also be alowed to download it with the package. I believe that is what Igor said one time ago. I only hope that Igor will issue out the "Key Codes" in a timely manner so no one in the club gets all out of sorts crying to me saying "Where is my key code" I told them to just be patient because Igor is deligently working hard on the new version. I guess it would be ok to mention that when they order to mention my name? Gee!!! I could be kicked out of the forum.

Anyway, with all new members I can learn from them as well as they may pick up the program, new one, faster with more clarity and teach the others "Me also" Does anyone know who is close to Igor have an idea to when this new program will be finalized?

Harry

Guest Techman1

Harry,

It sounds like you have already made a lot of nice friends. I'm sure your new group should have fun with all the advances in digital photography these days.

Regarding your question,

"Does anyone know who is close to Igor have an idea to when this new program will be finalized?"

I don't think anyone really knows at this point when Version 5 will be released as a production product. There is still a few Beta versions to be released and tested. Hopefully Beta9 will be out soon. Just keep following the forum and we'll hopefully all know soon enough. :lol:

Take care Harry!

Fred

I also told them that if they order the regular one now that they new release "SOME DAY" will also be alowed to download it with the package. I believe that is what Igor said one time ago.

see http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/special-offer.htm

Order PicturesToExe v4.48 right now and get the final version of PicturesToExe v5.00 for free.

While version 5.00 is in beta, you can install and use both these versions together.

New prices and licenses after the release of PicturesToExe v5.00

After the final release of PicturesToExe v5.00, WnSoft will increase prices and set new licenses with 2 years of free upgrades.

All new customers who placed an order before the date of the final version of PicturesToExe v5.00 get this version by old price!

All existing users get new version for free.

Does anyone know who is close to Igor have an idea to when this new program will be finalized?

Here are the latest news about development :

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=38218

I can't find the post but I'm wondering if Igor didn't told us that beta #9 is the last beta before final...

Let's be patient and see what's coming. :)