WnSoft Forums

Multi slideshows on one DVD

Ken Sharpe

I am trying to burn 5 slides on one DVD. Using a template with 3 shows on my set of 5 come as 2 pages of menu.This is fine on computer where the shows open on Windows media but putting the disc in a domestic player allows the first 3 shows to be selected but no access to the shows on the second page of the menu.

Is it possible to construct a custom menu?.

Guest Techman1

Boater,

I don't think you can create a Custom Menu yet, although there are .ini files that address this. You would just need to make a copy of an existing Menu and modify the .ini files to reflect the additional slideshow screens (at least it looks like this). I've haven't tried it as I'm just waiting on Igor to release a Custom Menu capability maybe in Version 5.1!?!?!?

If you use one of the existing Menu Templates, doesn't it create a 1/2 box in the bottom that you can click on to access the second page? When designing it, there is a switch button upper left that allows you to customize the second page. Standard DVD players should allow you to click on the 1/2 or 2/2 to switch between Menu pages. I haven't burned a copy like this yet, but did just create one and it looks like it would work that way. Please advise if this isn't working for you.

Good luck and please advise of your findings.

Fred