WnSoft Forums

TheDom - Sweep Template

mightec

Dom

I have just found the sweep effect template, I can see how to add pages and new photographs, that is working fine. However, I would like to add a border to the photographs (straight) and the background to reflect the main picture, how do I do that, can you help me.

Mike,

I added a third template in the archive to make what you're asking for :

http://thefreedom.free.fr/share/dload.php?...amp;file_id=105

I recommend you to study the .pte project to understand how it is done.

It was a little bit tricky to add the frames because I used two PTE rectangles as father objects to have this particular movement of the pics.

If you have further questions, I will glad to answer. :)

Hi Dom

That was quick, I have tried the template and it is exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much indeed. I note your comment about studying how it all works, I will do so immediately.

My only other question, is that on your web site you state the following, 'Please, have a look at the README file included in the archive, there are important instructions.' I cannot find this file, can you please help.

Hi Dom

I am back again, I have now studied the way the process works and I have made a couple of changes. I prefer the opacity to be 100% on the pics and frames. The reason is that when the incoming pic is building, with opacity changing from 0% to 100% the background shows through the incoming pic.