WnSoft Forums

Full screen in Beta

bfmckean

HI everyone: I sure hope this isn't redundant. I have tried a couple of time to send this post but doesn't seem to go through. Anyway, I am a new member and just purchased and downloaded Beta copy after playing with the trial version. I have 2 questions. 1. I can't preview the slide show in full screen on the Beta version. I can go to full screen in the timeline but without audio. Works fine with the older version. 2. Can you edit the music track. I have a large gaps between music selections and want to tighten it up. Hope you can help.

Thanks

Brian

Brian,

Yes you can edit the music, most of us use a music editor like 'Audacity or 'Adobe Audition' the latter being very expensive but an excellent piece of software. Audacity, on the other hand, is FREE and can be downloaded from Here:

Ron

Please wait for beta 9

Igor,

I guess you're only talking about the following point, the 2nd point about the ability to edit the music track directly in PTE is not planed, right ?

"I can go to full screen in the timeline but without audio. Works fine with the older version".

Dominique,

I spoked about:

1. I can't preview the slide show in full screen on the Beta version. I can go to full screen in the timeline but without audio. Works fine with the older version.
I'm sure it will work in beta 9.

Simple virtual editing functions like cropping and fade in/out will be in v5.10 or v5.20