WnSoft Forums

another question

bfmckean

Hi Brian,

You should be able to get a full screen preview with the Beta version in exactly the same way as the original version. It should work from the main screen or from the objects and animation screen by simply clicking on the preview button. If you click on the "flying brick" immediately to the right of the preview button you should get a full screen preview from the image that is live in the strip view/main window.

Peter

I'm not sure my question was answered on my previous post but what I would like to know can you view a full screen preview with the Beta version because I can't get it to work and it works fine with the original version.

Brian

Hi, Brian,

Welcome to the Forum!

Yes, you can preview in full screen just as you do in v.4 provided your show meets the following requirements:

1. The aspect ratio in "Proj Ops / Screen" is the same as that of your screen.

2. The images are also of this same aspect ratio.

3. You haven't displaced the images in "O&A" so that they are outside of the black rectangle indicating the viewable area.

If you are still having problems, you can email me your project file (no images or music files), and I'll see if I can see anything out of line. My email address is alrobin @ alrobinson.com (no spaces).

Hi, Brian,

Welcome to the Forum!

Yes, you can preview in full screen just as you do in v.4 provided your show meets the following requirements:

1. The aspect ratio in "Proj Ops / Screen" is the same as that of your screen.

2. The images are also of this same aspect ratio.

3. You haven't displaced the images in "O&A" so that they are outside of the black rectangle indicating the viewable area.

If you are still having problems, you can email me your project file (no images or music files), and I'll see if I can see anything out of line. My email address is alrobin @ alrobinson.com (no spaces).

Thanks Al: The Proj/ops /screen was not the same. Thanks for the help. I used to live in Plantagenet east of Ottawa. My inlaws live in Wendover. Nice part of the country.

Brian

Hi, Brian,

Glad it helped! This program is becoming so complex it's hard to remember all the inter-related parameters. Not complaining - just an observation! :)

We like it here in Ottawa - there seems to be something for everyone to enjoy. I often wish I lived a little closer to those Rocky Mtns, though!

Best of luck with PTE!