WnSoft Forums

Guinea Pig

Ronniebootwest

As quite a few members of this form know, I am sending out copies of my pdf tutorials to all those who are interested.

My latest tutorial is an animated slide called 'Intro Sequence for PTE Slide Shows' Part one was sent out a few days ago. Part Two is giving me some problems and I need an experienced Photoshop/PTE user to volunteer to beta test it for me.

You will need to be able to spend a little time on this test (about two to three hours I guess) so a member with time to spare would be appreciated.

Please email me here

Guest Techman1

Ron,

I sent you an email about this. Also your email address above goes to a website. If anyone wants to send Ron an email, here is his link: Rons-Email

Ron, if you don't really want your email embedded here, just let me know and I'll remove it.

Regards,

Fred

Ron,

I sent you an email about this. Also your email address above goes to a website. If anyone wants to send Ron an email, here is his link: Rons-Email

Ron, if you don't really want your email embedded here, just let me know and I'll remove it.

Regards,

Fred

Fred,

I did not realise that I had made a mistake with my email link - Thanks for correcting that for me.

I was going to send you an advance copy of Part Two of my latest tutorial but I don't seem to have your email address - can you send it to me please.

Ron