WnSoft Forums

brochure pRoblems

HI

i have just taken the time to build my first slide show and i am really pleased i just have one problem i need people to check it on other browsers can you help with feedback?

i think the file is far too large as I am unable to load it here is there anyway of making this smaller i have tried to zip it but doesn't make much difference

Samantha

put the pdfs + whatever in the same zip file you are going to upload -- include a readme to explain pdf's etc

if you upload to the cottage you must include a pict 120/80 pixels so Bill can include it as the hot link to trigger the download

ken

put the pdfs + whatever in the same zip file you are going to upload -- include a readme to explain pdf's etc

if you upload to the cottage you must include a pict 120/80 pixels so Bill can include it as the hot link to trigger the download

ken

Ok I don't really understand how to include a readme to explain pdf's etc (where do I put this?)

if you upload to the cottage you must include a pict 120/80 pixels (or this or even what it is?) I have removed the PDF's and I just have links to my site but it's still huge