WnSoft Forums

objects/animation not interactive?

lesd

Hi,

New user, beta 12.

I can't seem to move the green border with the 8 control points. The numbers in the upper right are changing, put the border and image

stay put.

If I close and come back to the anim screen , it does show it moved.

Isn't this supposed to be an interactive thing? Beta 11 did same thing.

graphics card is 6600GT Nvidia. win XP sp 2 .

Is there a user manual that shows what to expect here ?

I'm glad I came upon this app, as the other one I tested , proshow producer crushes the details out of my photos. I read

that your app retains full resolution.

I'm using a 30" LCD monitor, and my photos are 4500 x 3000 pixels from a Kodak SLR/N camera.

I really need to be able to pan and zoom these images, because even with a 30" monitor, only a part of the image fits!

I look forward to test further!

-Les

Welcome to the Forum, Les!

What happens if you reduce the size of the O&A workspace by selecting say "25%" or "10%" in the small box at the top-centre of the window on a slide where there are no other objects? Are you still unable to change the size of the main image?

If this is still not possible, then your video card may not be able to handle such a large image.

Hello,

I tested with some small images as well, video sized. Same problem.

Maybe it's a video card setting ?

-Les

Welcome to the Forum, Les!

What happens if you reduce the size of the O&A workspace by selecting say "25%" or "10%" in the small box at the top-centre of the window on a slide where there are no other objects? Are you still unable to change the size of the main image?

If this is still not possible, then your video card may not be able to handle such a large image.

Les,

I don't know what further to suggest - are you able to view the v.5 shows created by others (e.g. some of the demo shows advertised here on the forum)? There is no user manual as the program is still in beta - eventually instructions will be available in the Help file and through various members' tutorials. It might be useful to give us a "blow-by-blow" account on how you are attempting to set up your PZR effects.

Viewing works fine, it only fails to update the screen when editing the motion.

Something interesting I have found that lets it work most of the time: If I have my USB TV tuner on to watch TV, and switch to the TV app and back to edit the motion, it usually fixes the problem.

Also I notice that during a preview of my slide show, the TV app pauses for a moment as the slide show ends.

Some kind of directX of graphics card issue at work here I'm thinking.

Makes no difference if I turn off the 3D accel. in the setup of the PTE app.

The image frame and image size just don't update. It does get the drag information, because I can close the window, and reopen motion window, and it changed.

The number fields also change OK, but again, no image or frame updates.

-Les

Les,

I don't know what further to suggest - are you able to view the v.5 shows created by others (e.g. some of the demo shows advertised here on the forum)? There is no user manual as the program is still in beta - eventually instructions will be available in the Help file and through various members' tutorials. It might be useful to give us a "blow-by-blow" account on how you are attempting to set up your PZR effects.

Please open Main menu | View | Advanced option

and set unchecked "Use hardware accelleration in Editor and Video" option.

It will solve this problem on your PC.

I think that some software/hardware of your PC conficts with windowed mode of Direct 3D we use by default in Objects and animation editor. I'm sure that our code written correctly and I have no ideas why this problem may occurs, sorry.

Maybe installing newest drivers for your video card will solve this problem.