WnSoft Forums

I need help asap

Ausmortay

I ordered picture to exe last year- I lost my key and my computer crashed and I need to reinstall pictures to exe. I just also ordered the upgrade. How do I get my key from my purchase last year and how do I make sure I get the upgrade too...Is the upgrade for only v5 or is it for 4.48 as well...

I tried to enter the key that I got from the upgrade and it says this key is not supported by pictures to exe.

i have a huge project due, so if you could help me asap that would be great-

I have sent e-mails to support but they took 2 days to respond, I responded with their answers to my questions and now have waited another 2 days-

Thanks

Ausmortay,

Welcome to the Forum!

When you first registered, you were sent an email with your "key" file attached. It would have been saved in your PTE folder as "PTE.KEY", or "REG.KEY", or something like that. If you have lost both the original email and your PTE folder, and you didn't back up the key file, then your appeal to WnSoft is the only option left, other than purchasing another copy of the program.