WnSoft Forums

pdf Free Tutorial Group

I will not blame any of you who think that I must be an idiot because I guess that I must be.

Recently I asked anyone who had asked to be included on my 'Group List' for receiving my free tutorials, to send me their email details - and most of you did. However, for the second time now, I have had problems with my email provider and because of this I needed to restore details from a backup. Now, would you believe, the backup file has been corrupted so I have lost the details yet again. In hindsight I should have copied these details to a CD and not just to a second hard drive.

Anyway, the bottom line is that I need you you re-send your details if you still want to be included for any future tutorials.

I am so sorry for this inconvenience and I will certainly create a CD of all details in future.

Please email me the following details:

Full Name:

Email address:

Click here to email me

It is important that you send these details by email only and not simply a reply to this thread on the forum, otherwise I might not be able to save your address.

Thanks.

Ron

Many thanks to those of you who have responded to this thread so far, you have all been added to the group listing.

For those who have not responded, please do so otherwise you I will not be able to send you any future tutorials.

I have now made arrangements to back up the details you send to me so this situation will not happen again.

Ron