WnSoft Forums

Burning DVD

shito

Hello gentlemen,

It is first time I tried to burn DVD with DVD builder, and the soudtrack is not present even in the 0.mpg and

in the DVD. I have used the default parameters in the option:

Audio option

mpg audio :MPEG audio

rate : 224

Is somebody can help me, I certainly miss something because there is probably lack of experience.

the EXE produce is OK.

best regards

Where did you try to play burned DVD disc - on PC or DVD player?

If on DVD player and you have AV reciever with coaxial/optical connection, check up audio settings of in your DVD player. Audio output for MPEG should be PCM (not Bitstream). DTS and Dolby outputs can be Bitstream.

Where did you try to play burned DVD disc - on PC or DVD player?

If on DVD player and you have AV reciever with coaxial/optical connection, check up audio settings of in your DVD player. Audio output for MPEG should be PCM (not Bitstream). DTS and Dolby outputs can be Bitstream.

Many thank for your reply.

The dvd is played on dvd player as usual mode , nochange anything in dvd palyer.

I think there is no problem with the dvd player, but during the encoding the sound is not encoded.

The file produced 0.mpg doesn't have soung.

Just remembered (sorry) - I had that problem on the first one I tried, in Videobuilder change the sound options to use the OTHER format - I found I had no sound with the mpeg audio option either.

Igor I apologise I may not have reported this, it was on that 1000+ photo slideshow I did which took 21 hours to process so by the time I got it working using the other sound option I forgot I'd even had the original problem.

Note, I've not tried BURNING a DVD with the videobuilder yet, so far all the ones I've done I've chose to make an ISO, then I just burn it myself with either Nero or ImgBurn software.

Fedorov.

Just remembered (sorry) - I had that problem on the first one I tried, in Videobuilder change the sound options to use the OTHER format - I found I had no sound with the mpeg audio option either.

Igor I apologise I may not have reported this, it was on that 1000+ photo slideshow I did which took 21 hours to process so by the time I got it working using the other sound option I forgot I'd even had the original problem.

Note, I've not tried BURNING a DVD with the videobuilder yet, so far all the ones I've done I've chose to make an ISO, then I just burn it myself with either Nero or ImgBurn software.

Fedorov.

Hello Fedorov,

Thank you for your answer and Advice This is my first show with PTE, péviously I used Proshow gold it is easier to use for novice such as me.

You have made slide show with huge number of slides, I am afraid to do this because we never know what happend, and losing the job done should be terrible. Anyway

You said you make an ISO file it is same situation because the software must encode the show, for me producing an MPEG file , VOB file or Iso File

it is similar situation.

Do you think there is another way, because I would like to Produce some DVD for people.

I will try to make an avi file which allow me to use with Ulead DVD movie factory.

The software displayed the message " don't click on finish after burning I suppose during that display the software encode the show

to an Avi File, and there is no "Progress bar" showing the process, this is improvement for the future.

We dont know what happend !

The encoding to MPEG file took 1h 20 mn and I will let he system runng at least that time to get Avi File.

Best regards