WnSoft Forums

Changing the timeline in a single slide

dpearcePNG

I have created a series of animations involving several images, but after I'm done, I decided I started the sequence too late and need to move all of the animation keypoints about 1 second to the left.

Any one have a tricky way of moving all of those keypoints earlier without affecting their relathionship to each other?

Thanks.

Dave

Hi Dave,

My suggestion would be to first save the entire PTE under a different name so you have a duplicate to play with. Next download Al's spreadsheet and use that to make the necessary changes to the keypoints.

Best regards,

Lin

I have created a series of animations involving several images, but after I'm done, I decided I started the sequence too late and need to move all of the animation keypoints about 1 second to the left.

Any one have a tricky way of moving all of those keypoints earlier without affecting their relathionship to each other?

Thanks.

Dave

My suggestion would be to first save the entire PTE under a different name so you have a duplicate to play with. Next download Al's spreadsheet and use that to make the necessary changes to the keypoints.

Lin,

Thanks for the plug, but unfortunately my Adjustor model does not yet collect any data on individual keypoints within a slide - only duration and transition times for the slides themselves. Next beta! :)

Hi Al,

I should have looked first! LOL. I guess then there is no easy way around just manually adjusting each keypoint. I would guess that if he has used any non-linear animations that he would also have to switch them back to linear first, then make the keypoint changes and finally set the non-linar back by separating keypoints once again.

Best regards,

Lin

Lin,

Thanks for the plug, but unfortunately my Adjustor model does not yet collect any data on individual keypoints within a slide - only duration and transition times for the slides themselves. Next beta! :)