WnSoft Forums

3-D FIREWORK EFFECT

Conflow

Hi All,

Firstly,this is by way of saying thanks to Ralph (Canada) and Maureen, Dusty, Al, Ken and Shito for your

help and comments about Fireworks Photography.

Secondly, I would like to show you a way of creating spectacular 'Splash Screen' for the PTE Program.

It would be truly spectacular if one could devise a way of incorporating it into Pte.5xx as an animated Gif.

I have done this many times before,but on this occassion I have use one of Ralphs' Fireworks Photos to

better show the effect, with acknowledgements to Ralph (Hawk).

1)

Get any good Fireworks Image and reverse its Colour content to 'Negative' with your Photo Editor.

In Photo-Filtre the 'Negative Tool' is found under the Toolbar Adjust Button. (See example "Fire-X" below)

Save this New Image...'Save As'

2)

Open a 3-D Font Program (I have used Xara-3D Gif.Animation) the "Link" is shown below, but there also

many Freeware Programs available from www.snapfiles.com ~ simply type in 3-D Font Programs.

Compose the Font Type of choice into 3-D, make sure the 3-D Program can import a Background Image.

Select the background Image (Fire-X) as the background to the 3-D Font creation. Now save the whole As.

3)

The stunning effect is shown below as "Fire 3-D" ~ it was origionally a Gif.Animation with the Font revolving.

Link to Snapfiles.Com

http://www.snapfiles.com/downloadfind.php?...amp;search.y=11

Enjoy, its well worth the effort.

Brian.Conflow.

post-1416-1183924776_thumb.jpg

post-1416-1183924823_thumb.jpg

Hi Brian

It would be truly spectacular if one could devise a way of incorporating it into Pte.5xx as an animated Gif.

I must admit I am not keen on much animation in my shows, but others are.

I do like animation in a menu show on the menu, as an intro into a DVD; also possible in the Start up Screen, which does not support animated gifs at this time. No doubt Igor will do his best to be able to add this format in future development if it is possible.

As you are aware, but for the benefit of any new users there is a work around. As we have seen over the time of beta testing, Lin Evans, JPD, thedom and many others have shown us tricks that seemed unbelievable at first thought. ( Both with graphic work and the power of PTE )

The animated .gif file can be broken down into separate frames, your sample above was 200 frames with a heavy file size of 35 Meg +. ( at 800 x 600 )

With all 200 images added to the presentation it runs basically very smooth with certain settings.

Your sample for instance with a Project Option – ( Main ) - Time Interval for new slide set to 50 MS. Project Options ( Effects ) - Fade in/out set to 50 MS effect duration, gives the rotating text a rather smooth motion.

No doubt it could be tweaked even further. ( by someone with more expertise than I )

A single animated .gif file format sure would be a welcome addition.

Thanks for the info.