WnSoft Forums

merge (add) several projects in one

olivier

I want to know if there is a tools to MERGE (add) several projects (not compiled in .exe) : in 1 new show. This because I practise show of e.g. 30 minutes but I want to prepare by small sequences (before to include music.....). and merge in one show before to finalize with music, definitive fades, image timing.

Note that :

'run application after last slide' (in .exe mode is not suitable because there is a image GAP image between the 2 shows.

Thanks

Does somebody has an idea about ?

Olivier

Olivier,

Igor has just indicated in another post that he plans to add this capability to PTE in a future version.

However, as long as the Project Options are the same for each, you can copy all the slides of one show and paste them to the end of another show. See Hawk's original post HERE (post #5).

Olivier,

Igor has just indicated in another post that he plans to add this capability to PTE in a future version.

However, as long as the Project Options are the same for each, you can copy all the slides of one show and paste them to the end of another show. See Hawk's original post HERE (post #5).

MANY THANKS FOR THE TOOLS, it works and let me save time.

Olivier