WnSoft Forums

I'm almost there (music)

photoamateur

I finished 4 PTE shows to be able to make a DVD with 4 menus from a trip, basically 1 show per area.

Now all PTE work and look fine when they run in PTE, but not from the DVD.

The 1st show does not play the music. It works fine when in 'Timeline' but not in preview

thus, it does not get on the DVD, nor in EXE.

Thank you, Philippe

Philippe,

How are you adding your music to the first show? (Proj Ops, Cust. Slide, or Sound line in the main window?) Do you have more than one music file? (I presume you are using mp3's?) Does the show run OK if you temporarily delete the music? What happens if you temporarily replace the music file with a different one? Lots of possibilities.

Philippe,

How are you adding your music to the first show? (Proj Ops, Cust. Slide, or Sound line in the main window?) Do you have more than one music file? (I presume you are using mp3's?) Does the show run OK if you temporarily delete the music? What happens if you temporarily replace the music file with a different one? Lots of possibilities.

Thanks for the ideas Al, but I found my problem. I had changed the music from Cust slide to the 'sound' line under the image as suggested by John, deleted the music in cust slide, but had omitted to uncheck the 'play new background' in cust slide. Everything works fine now.

Thanks you for your time, Philippe