WnSoft Forums

End of Music is cut off using PTE 5.0

Bill Artman

Hello;

I am using PTE 5.0.

In previous versions of PTE when I use a song with my slideshow and I checked the Synchronize Music and Slides in the Main tab, when I reached the last slide the song would fade out because it was the end of the song.

Now with PTE 5.0 using the same setting, when the last slide is displayed the song cuts off without any fade. I think this tells me that the slideshow is ending before the song ends so the music stops with no fade at the end of the song.

What I am doing wrong - how can I make the song fade out at the end of the last slide?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Bill,

Click on "timeline" then on "Auto spread slides along music" to cause the slides to be equally distributed along the music track so that music and slides end together. Otherwise you need to time the slides to equal the length of the music. That is if you need the slides to be of different durations then you need to manually synchronize them.

Best regards,

Lin

Hello;

I am using PTE 5.0.

In previous versions of PTE when I use a song with my slideshow and I checked the Synchronize Music and Slides in the Main tab, when I reached the last slide the song would fade out because it was the end of the song.

Now with PTE 5.0 using the same setting, when the last slide is displayed the song cuts off without any fade. I think this tells me that the slideshow is ending before the song ends so the music stops with no fade at the end of the song.

What I am doing wrong - how can I make the song fade out at the end of the last slide?

Thanks for your help!