WnSoft Forums

AVI File Question

kratos

I am currently using the trial version of pictures to EXE and I am liking the finished product. If I buy the full version will I be able to create an AVI file and save it to my computer so I can upload it onto YouTube for instance? This function appears in the trial version but doesn't seem to work! Your assistance would be greatly appreciated

kratos

kratos,

PTE v5 has the capabiliy to produce .avi files in either versions (Standard edition or Deluxe edition - with Video Builder upgrade). Actually the versions are the same ... its just that the Standard edition purchase does not have the Video Builder upgrade enabled.

The Video Builder upgrade enables PTE v5 (Standard edition) to burn a DVD directly (with options) without the need of third party dvd burning software. Creating a DVD in PTE v5 (Standard edition - no upgrade) requires third party dvd burning software.

Creating a stand alone .avi file is just the proper selection of codecs (audio and video) that must be already installed on your system when you create a Custom AVI using PTE. I suspect your selection/combination of codecs is not properly producing an Custom AVI.

As for YouTube avi file requirements ... you will have to go to their site for the details. Do a YouTube Search in the forum for postings on the subject.

If I buy the full version will I be able to create an AVI file and save it to my computer so I can upload it onto YouTube for instance?
Welcome to the forum Kratos.

Have a look here for how to put PTE AVs on YouTube:

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5034