WnSoft Forums

glitch problems

jdkonz2006

I'm using an older version of PTE (v. 3.75) and it seems to work great most of the time. I work in a photography studio and we use the program to create slideshow presentations. I'd say about 1 in 4 shows will freeze up between the two songs that we synchronize the photos to. There's usually about 60-90 photos in each slideshow. I'm running PTE on a fast computer with Windows XP...does anybody have any suggestions?

You'll probably get a lot of advice and questions about your setup. Here are my initial thoughts:

1) get the free upgrade to the latest version of PTE and consider going to the deluxe version if you have need for DVD burning

2) use MP3 files for the music

3) combine multiple sound tracks into one using a sound editor such as the free Audacity or many others

Good luck

In v3.75 was first music player we have used. Since v4.10 we fully rewritten music player and now using built-in MP3 decoding library. In v5.00 we again rewrote music player.

Version 5.0 contains the most reliable music player, simple code, and potential for future improvements.