WnSoft Forums

DVD Burn

Could someone please let me into the secret, I am trying to create a DVD for a friend of mine who visited New Zealand last year for the first time in over 40 years accompanied by his mother which will probably be her last visit. The problem I have is how do I get Ulead Movie Factory 6 and Pictures to Exe to get on speaking terms.

I have created lots of AVI files trying to get a result to no avail, please someone give me some more info other than the help file.

Guest Techman1

James,

I'm not sure I've seen anyone using Ulead's Movie Factory "Version 6" yet, so I'm not sure what results you are getting. I've used earlier versions with great success, so if you can expand a little on what problems you are having it will help. Have you tried to use PTE Video Builder or did you already have Ulead's MF V6 and just want to get it working?

Typically you create an AVI file from PTE and keep PTE active. You then bring that AVI file into Ulead MF and go from there. You can load multiple PTE projects (AVI's) into Ulead MF as long as you keep all of them active (OPEN).

Anyway like I said, if you can provide additional information as to the problem you are having I'm sure someone here can help.

Regards,

Fred